Welcome to the Jordan High Class Of 1998 web site! Please find your name in the classmates list and create a free account. If you are missing from the list or your information is incorrect, please click on 'Contact Us' to send us a note and we'll add or fix your info.
Help us let everyone know about this site! If you have a classmate's e-mail address, please find their name and send them an e-mail about the site. We'd love to see pictures and get updates from all of you.
21 Year Reunion is a Go!
We are so excited to announce our 21 year reunion!
Date: Friday, May 17th
Place: Rio Tinto Stadium Interform Club
Tickets: $75/ticket or $130/2 tickets
After exploring a lot of options, we have decided the Interform Club at Rio Tinto is the perfect space for our reunion. We have worked closely with Rio Tinto to negotiate a lower cost than what we could get last year. The club includes access to a walk-out Terrace which offers amazing views of the mountains and stadium. The ticket price is for the beautiful venue and catered chicken dinner.
As requested, there will be a cash bar available. We have planned some fun and nostalgic activities that will make this an evening you will remember. Please mark your calendar now, buy your tickets, and join us at your 21 year reunion!
Other details: Dress is business casual. Parking at the stadium for this event is complimentary.
Purchase your tickets now through PayPal.com! Send payment to email@example.com
Please post this info on your social media to help us contact classmates! If you are interested in helping with the event or donating goods/time please message us through this website or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rio Tinto Interform Club
20 Year Reunion Postponed
Dear Beetdigger of ’98,
We deeply regret to inform you that we will be postponing the 20-year class reunion (initially scheduled for Sept 28th 2018). However, our venue host, Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy UT, has offered to reschedule the reunion for May 2019. An exact date will be decided in the coming months as they finalize their event schedule. You will be notified of the date as soon as we know.
We feel that this delay will be beneficial in a number of ways:
- While we struggled to identify a venue that would adequately satisfy all of the many requests of our class, we feel that Rio Tinto stadium will provide a fun, secure, and central location.
- Additional time will allow us to refine the venue and dining options to best meet your interests.
- Postponing the reunion will allow our class members more time to arrange travel and accommodations for the event.
- We will use the upcoming months to develop a stronger social media platform for the reunion, giving you better visibility to the event schedule, who will be attending, and important updates for your planning.
- Last, we recognize that the initial cost of the reunion was not optimal for many of you. With this delay to the event, we are working very hard to explore additional opportunities to lower the cost of the event before next spring.
We really appreciate the comments and suggestions you made in the past few months. This has been helpful. We would enjoy having your support on planning committees for the reunion in May so that you feel like your voice is heard in the process.
While it is a bit non-traditional to have a 21-year high school reunion, it is a great opportunity to celebrate the uniqueness of our class members and to stay on track to celebrate again at 30 years.
For all of you who have already purchased reunion tickets, an email or notification will be sent to you within the next week as to how and when you can expect to receive a full ticket reimbursement.
We look forward to seeing you in the spring!
20-21-year reunion planning committee
The reunion is almost here and we're missing a ton of our classmates! Click on the Missing Classmates link to see who hasn't heard about our site yet. If you are in contact with one if them, please let them know about our site! This is the only way they can get info on the reunion. Help us get everyone there!